- I believe that any white guy who feels compelled to buy baggy pants, the hat with the non-curved rim, rap cds, weird lingo, or any kind of "music mixing" should be forced, by law, to listen to the song "Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)".
- As I mentioned on here before, I work in a bakery now. One of the workers over there really doesn't like me. At all. I've done nothing to her and have not said a bad thing about her, but I think she doesn't like me because I'm a "guy" in a "woman's" department. At least that's what I've heard. Anyways, our shifts overlapped by an hour and despite being in close quarters, we did not say a word to each other the entire hour. I wonder if I can survive when I work the same shift with her next week.
- I returned to that "Epic" Vintage Stock store and bought Mario DDR with a pad. I regret nothing.
- Joe Muggs advertised a "Frozen Hot Chocolate". That is a bad oxy-moron.
- I've been striking out with women lately. I hung out with a girl I was interested in a week ago, but the experience turned me off a lot. Nothing turns me off more than bars, alcohol, and drunk jokes. This other girl messaged me out of the blue, and she ended up being pretty awesome, but then I found out that we are over 5 years difference and....I don't feel comfortable or legal dating a girl who is still in her teens. Oh, and she made me feel old. This girl messaged me and we really hit it off, but she lives in Arkansas and that is a bit of a drive for me and we can't just up and visit from time to time and I am scared of long-distance relationships considering my history...A girl I dated before isn't interested in a relationship right now. This has all been within a course of a week. Can't say I'm not trying I suppose.
- Did you know that prior to the election in Missouri that we were getting commercials with dead dogs on them? Don't get me wrong, I'm not against reality here, but kids are watching that. It would give me nightmares if I were little.
- I'm getting stoked for a local con I'm planning on going to next year. Sure, there may only be a couple hundred people show, but its still oddly comforting to find people into anime, games, and other things. I'm going to it as a stepping stone to go to hopefully greater cons in the future.
- My computer is still in Texas, and so is my soul. Oh, and Indians called me again.
- I hate to admit it, but I am falling out of love with Glee. Mainly because I don't find any redeeming qualities with most of the characters anymore. Also, a certain kid has been getting WAY too many storylines and its annoying the crap out of me. Oh, and the music selections have been horrid so far. Maybe I will just not watch some for a while or something. It'll give me something to watch during the winter hiatus.
- My love for Big Bang Theory seems to grow.
- The games I am highly anticipating: Donkey Kong Country Returns, Epic Mickey, Portal 2, 3DS. The ones I am marginally excited about: Sonic Colors, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Scribblenauts. The games I don't care about: Michael Jackson, Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- Anime I am looking forward to: Index, Shana 2, Eden of the East movies, and....not a whole lot else planned for release. I may try K-ON, but I don't see myself being compelled to buy it, but I could be wrong.
- I go through periods where I play certain games for a while. Right now I am on a "Chips Challenge" binge and am loving every "bummer" minute of it.
Well, that is all I literally have for you right now. More updates as events (and lappy) warrants.