- Have a girlfriend, hopefully marry her, and maybe consider having a kid. I know it seems fast, but we're talking a decade here.
- Finding a job that I can fully appreciate and be appreciated for my talents. Hopefully find a stable job with a nice salary that doesn't demoralize me on a daily basis.
- Move out of my house. I love my parents, but I need to start being more indenpendent.
- Have some simblance of a website or podcast, prefferably both. I have been wanting to do a podcast for so long with some person that it isn't funny. Any takers?
- Graduate from college. This should be happening this spring if nothing major happens.
- Get out of Missouri a few times. Maybe take a roadtrip somewhere.
- Not have to worry about expenses too much. HA HA HA!
- Get rid of some of this cynacism and regain some more childhood innocence.
- Have a hobby or continue to be stronger with the ones I have now, which includes gaming and anime.
- Get a new car.
There are smaller ones, but those are more major points I want to accomplish in the next 10 years. Some I will complete, some will not be completed, and some will happen but with some string attached. I hope I can furthur and better my life in the 10's.
We are calling this decade the 10's, right?