1) Visit www.chuck.tv and join in the writings, emailings, and other nonviolent ways to get NBC's attention to renew this show. THey have a ton of great ideas on there.
2) Go and vote at E-Online which may help out some, as it is an entire channel about TV shows, and they do get some attention from network execs.
3) Watch/DVR/TiVo/Buy From ITunes/Amazon Unbox the season or episodes. You would be surprised how much networks value download sales.
4) Visit the site/forums at the official NBC site and participate.
5) Sign one of many petitions listed here.
These things may seem small, but together we can make an impact.
Also, ratings update #1, Chuck was only 300K fewer viewers in the coveted 18-49 demographic last night than Heroes...freakin' Heroes, the once untouchable juggernaut.
Join me tomorrow for more goodness.