2) Wake up; open your sleepy eyes, stretch out; make up the bed now, sunlight; kissing your face again, breakfast; coffee is waiting. Brand New Day - Tim Myers (Hint: Featured on a recent Target commercial)
3) Death, You bring death, and destruction to all that you touch. Pay, You must pay, You must pay for your crimes against the earth... - Take a Bow - Muse
BONUS - Name the recent megaton movie's trailer this song was featured in. Watchmen
4) You crave attention--you can never say no; Throw your affections anyway the wind blows. You always make it--you're on top of the scene. You sell the copy like the cover of a magazine. - Everybody Wants You - Billy Squier
7) Why don't you all f-f-f-f-fade away? - My Generation- The Who (Seriously? No one got this one?)
8) Billy Mack is a detective down in Texas. You know he knows just exactly what the facts is. He ain't gonna let those two escape justice. He makes his livin' off of the peoples taxes... - Take the Money and Run - Steve Miller Band
9) I like my bands in business suits, I watch them on tv, I'm working out most everyday and watching what I eat. They tell me that its good for me, but I don't even care... - Hip to be Square - Huey Lewis and the News
BONUS: This song was featured on a season premiere of a tv show this season. Which NBC show is it? Chuck
10) I think I made a mistake, its not that easy to take. She went to make a deposit then she cleaned out her closet, guess I'll sit here and wait. - Ohio(Please Come Back to Texas) - Bowling for Soup
11) It brought a change over me, its startin' to show, I got this feelin' inside, gotta have you, have you ain't no good to hide. - Something About You - Boston
BONUS: Name the feature album this song was released on. The title of the album is a cinch once you know the band.... Boston
14) Is this the m.p.l.a or is this the u.d.a or is this the i.r.a? I thought it was the u.k or just another country; another council tenancy... - Anarchy in the UK - The Sex Pistols
15) Carly Simon, I behold her, Rolling Stones and centerfoldin', Johnny Cash and Johnny Rivers, can't stop now, I got the shivers... Life is a Rock (But the Radio Rolled Me) - Reunion (featured on the finale of "Life on Mars")
16) (NOTE: On this one, just tell me what movie/musical this song comes from instead of the artist) Hold on, hon we're gonna bunny hug. I bought some Aspirin down at United Drug. In case you shake apart and want a brand-new start to do that - All That Jazz - From the musical Chicago
18) Oh oh people of the earth listen to the warning the seer he said: Beware the storm that gathers here. Listen to the wise man... - The Prophet's Song - Queen
20) So I'll start a revolution from my bed 'cause you said the brains I had went to my head. Step outside, summertime's in bloom. Stand up beside the fireplace, take that look from off your face. You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out. - Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis
BONUS 1: This song also was featured in an episode of the show mentioned in question number 9. Which show is it? Chuck, again.
BONUS 2: Based on my recent top songs list, what does this song rank? Number 1, baby!
1) The color of infinity inside an empty glass. I'm squinting my eye and turning off and on and on and off the light. - Experimental Film - They Might Be Giants
5) When I hold you in my arms, and when I feel my finger on your trigger I know nobody can do me no harm... - Happiness is a Warm Gun - The Beatles
6) Pour yourself a drink or three and maybe we'll think clearer for a while. You may be an embarrassment but I love the your clothes are never in style. - A Heady Tale - The Fratellis
12) And I think everything is going to be all right no matter what we do tonight. You could be my flamingo... - Pink - Aerosmith
13) Stacy, do you remember when I mowed your lawn? (mowed your lawn)? Your mom came out with just a towel on (towel on)... Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne
17) Where the boxcars are all empty and the sun shines every day, on the birds and the bees and the cigarette trees; where the lemonade springs where the bluebird sings... - Big Rock Candy Mountain - Harry McClintock
BONUS: Name the movie this song comes from that is a retelling of The Odyssey. ANSWER: O, Brother Where Art Thou?
19) I'm walking down the line that divides me somewhere in my mind; on the border line of the edge and where I walk alone. - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
I know this one is much tougher than the last couple, but maybe this will allow you to find some songs you otherwise wouldn't have known. I will post artists up tonight and hints on Thursday. Best of luck and stuff!