*Note: All answers will be appended to this entry and not a new one. Just wanted to make it clear*
2)NOT GUESSED: I try to make you see my side, I always try to stay in line, but your eyes see right through, that's all they do. I'm getting tired of this *censored* I've got no room when it's like this what you want of me just deal with it.
I Don't Care - Apocalyptica
3) NOT GUESSED: There's something about her hand holding mine it's a feeling that's fine and I just gotta say she's really got a magical spell and it's working so well that I can't get away. I'm a lucky fella and I just got to tell her that I love her endlessly
(Love Grows) Where my Rosemary Goes - Edison Lighthouse
5) NOT GUESSED: What you say about his company is what you say about society catch the witness, catch the wit catch the spirit, catch the spit. The world is, the world is, love and life are deep, maybe as his skies are wide.
Tom Sawyer - Rush
6) NOT GUESSED: Tell me all your thoughts on God. Tell me am I very far....must have been late afternoon on our way the sun broke free of the clouds we count only blue cars skip the cracks, in the street and ask many questions like children often do
Counting Blue Cars - Dishwalla
7) NOT GUESSED: Put your viking helmet on, spread the mayonaisse on the lawn. - (Was a skit on the comedy show "Robot Chicken")
Weasel Stomping Day - Weird Al Yankovic
8) NOT GUESSED: I really mean it, I don't want to leave you this way. I couldn't help my reaction... it isnt easy to show what Im feeling inside, girl it isnt easy I know, when you believe in a man like me.
Something About You - Boston
9) NOT GUESSED: Accroches-toi a ton reve quand tu vois ton bateau partir quand tu sents -- ton coeur se briser accroches-toi a ton reve. When you get so down that you cant get up and you want so much but youre all out of luck when youre so downhearted and misunderstood just over & over & over you could
Hold On Tight - Electric Light Orchestra
10) NOT GUESSED: What goes up goes down, hits the ground, your gonna find out... So go on, go on, go have your day in the sun have a blast honey have you some fun but don't forget about that golden rule what you do to others is gonna get done to you.
Karma- Jessica Andrews
13) NOT GUESSED: Dont you hear my call though youre many years away don't you hear me calling you write your letters in the sand for the day Ill take your hand in the land that our grand-children knew
'39 - (From the album "A Night at the Opera") Queen
14) NOT GUESSED: Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble, Très bien ensemble. I love you, I love you, I love you. That's all I want to say. Until I find a way I will say the only words I know that you'll understand. (Yes, again this is an ENGLISH song...)
Michelle - The Beatles
15) NOT GUESSED: And I went down to my old neighborhood the faces have all changed, there's no one left to talk to and the pool hall I loved as a kid is now a seven eleven (A song from the game "Guitar Hero III")
Story of my Life - Social Distortion
Good luck. You'll probably need it.
*Very evil laugh....well, at least as evily as I can be*
Edit: Wow. Only four guessed correctly. This will probably go down as the least guessed lyrics test ever :'(. While I feel awesome for knowing different songs than you, I feel kinda bad about you not getting them right. Perhaps the next one will be more mainstream...