EDIT: I will be posting answers later, but to give you guys one more shot at these, I will provide the group or singer, and maybe it'll jog your memories some. I may also provide a hint as well. Keyword may...
EDIT 2: 6 out of 15 were guessed correctly! Not as bad as number 1. I'll keep doing something like this to you guys once a week or so, as long as you participate. Thanks for all the responsed on lj and facebook. It oculd have been worse, such as me putting some j-rock in here ;). I'll try to make it easier on you guys in the future :D.
1) NOT GUESSED: I sued Delta Airlines Cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey I went there, and it sucked!...
...I sued Colorado Cause you know, I think it looks a little bit too much Like Wyoming. - I'll Sue Ya, Weird Al Yankovic
2) NOT GUESSED: Have you seen the (song title) in disguise lookin' for his eyes? Hey, have you seen the rainman, looking to the sky, begging for sunlight? - Blind Man, Black Stone Cherry
3) NOT GUESSED: I think that hunger, war, and death are bringing everybody down. - My Moment in the Sun, Clem Snide ( Hint: This was a theme song to the NBC show "Ed")
4) NOT GUESSED: On December 5th of that same year, Mozart dies. - Rock Me Amadeus, Falco (Hint: What popular 1986 song talked about Wolfgang the most...)
5) NOT GUESSED: Everyone's a loser in the modern world. - Well All Right, The Hives (Hint: Sears Commercial)
6) NOT GUESSED: If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat? - Another Brick in the Wall, Pt 2, Pink Floyd (Hint: Children background singers)
10) NOT GUESSED: Well me and Kyle, we looked at each other, and we each said, "Ok". And we played the first thign that came to our heads, just so happened to be the best song in the world, it was the best song in the world...- Tribute, Tenacious D (Hint: A movie was made based off of this song by Jack Black)
13) NOT GUESSED: Fate starts knocking. Doors start locking. - Same Old Song and Dance, Aerosmith (Hint: Off of Guitar Hero III, Its the same old story...)
14) NOT GUESSED: But gold won't bring you happiness when you're growing old. - You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You, Dean Martin
Sweetchick85 leads with 5 correct guesses this time. Sara also got 1 correct.
I tried to make the songs more mainstream this time, but I threw in some odd ones just to throw you off. Seriously, if you don't know where the last one came from, then you make me sad :(.
Let's do this again sometime, k?